Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Part 1 ((AHW))

Last summer, my brother my cousin and I were planning a surprise party for my mom. We were driving to mijers but we couldn't just talk right in front of her so, we talk with typing. I wrote some questions down for EJ, my older cousin. Here's what I wrote:
Guys,  we need 2 plan something amazing 4 mum. How about that charm bracelet? What r your ideas? Don't talk k.
Write them here:
I didn't want t take to long because I was rushing. His response was this:
hmmmmm. we should talk to aunt I mill see if we can get my money so I can buy some balloons and streamers and yeah we can make charm bracelets and some different posters and stuff it will be fun,but we only have a week so we have to do something fast
May b breakfast in bed... on a Saturday cuz Sunday would b hard.
Yeah that sounds awesome I'll make the eggs and sausage and bacon because I know how to cook and because I don't want aunt I eri to get ,ad if you touch the stove and plus I'm old enuff but you guys can do the toast and drinks and any other things for the breakfast you have in mind (:
He really meant to say this:
Hmmm...we should talk to Auntie Mill so we can get my money so I can buy some balloons and streamers. We can also make charm bracelets and some different posters and stuff. It all be really fun but, we only have a week so we have to do something fast. Maybe breakfast n bed also...but, on a Saturday because Sunday would be hard, you know, church. I'll make the eggs, sausage and bacon because I know how to cook, and plus, I don't want Auntie Eri to get mad if you touck the stove. Also, I'm old enough but, you guys can o the toast and drinks an any other things you have in mind. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment