Thursday, February 27, 2014

My day.

I had a good day today. I liked it because today we had . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ART!
If you know me, you know that I LOVE art! I draw and paint all the time! I wish we had art all the time, not just two days a week.
Also . . . . . . . . . 

After we, Vivian, Jordyn, Megan and I finished our lunch,   we played MineCraft. We all joined Vivian's world so that we could play together. In this world, Vivian had built a house in a mountain. Jordyn and I decided to build a NEW house without anyone else. So basically, we ran away. Vivian did not like that so, she chased after us with her stone sword. We had to run. There was no turning back now. We ran  across the dirt, running into some trees.
"Aria! Follow me," Jordyn ran to the right as I followed.
"Oh no," I said. Vivian had just killed me.
"Me too!" Jordyn was right where I spawned.
"Wait--" I had a big idea, "if were away from Vivian, why don't we just did down and be free?"
"YEAH! Great idea," she replied.
We had to dig the dirt to get underground. Oh no! There was stone under us! We had to dig the stone.
"I see your names guys," Megan was on our trail.
Busted.
"JUST KEEP DIGGING!" I was trying to dig faster.
Megan came down to us. I was rushing so hard, I killed Megan. It turned out that Megan had killed Vivian on mistake so, I had all of Megan-and Vivian's stuff.
 "Time to get back to class," One of the lunch-ladys dismissed us. Vivian disconnected the world.
"Awww!" I said.
"That was fun!" Jordyn was in a good mood . . . I could tell. 





(ahw)

No comments:

Post a Comment