Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Story:

I jumped out of the window, prepared for the worst. I clenched my hands together as if to say I was somehow...well...scared. I've never been scared in my whole entire life--except once. That was the day that they took papa away from us.
"No!" I cried, "p-please don't take him away..."
"He should be going to jail for this crime. He might be..."
"He has rights--" my father started.
"Silence! I have had enough of this! This is not the respect that we should be given, after all we are from the city of light," Sir Chance said
"P-papa," I tried my hardest to stop the tears. It was like an eruption of pent up feelings coming out of me. Sir Chance walked out of the door as his guards started to pick up papa.
"Will we ever see you again?" My brother looked like he was about to cry.
"Maybe so. I will miss you all," he was then pulled away by the guards and hauled into their carriage.




(I will write more tomorrow!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment