Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Super School!

Today, for part of the day, I went to my mom's job. Since Dyson and I missed it because of STUPID M-STEP!!! Anyway...it was really fun because there is a girl in her class who wants me to be their sister and she is really pretty. Her name is Riel. And she is black like me too! There is also a girl who said that I was her favorite. I was happy and she is pretty too. Then, there is this dude and he is very funny and I think his name is Nick. Point is: her class is AWESOME! And there all 7th graders.
My mom teaches math. So...I got to do math! Which is one of my favorite subjects! I can also DO 7th grade math! So I understood more that half of he things they were doing! It was very fun. That is why I was disappointed when we had to go to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment