Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick-Or-Treat?

Trick-Or-Treat? It was raining hard. It seemed like the universe hated us then. On Halloween day, it was raining. The truth is, I’m not going to be stopped by a little rain. I was going Trick-Or-Treating and that’s that! “Well, there’s no turning back now,” My mom said strapping Payce into his stroller. Payce is my little brother and this year, he was being the cowardly lion from The Wizard of Oz. I was so excited. The reason was because 1.I was Trick-Or-Treating with my best friend, Sarah and 2.Since it was raining, we would be getting more CANDY!!! We started walking. Sarah was being Medusa and I was being Alice in Wonderland while Dyson (My brother) was a red ninja. Sarah’s “snakes” were made out of green plastic. We were walking down to the first house while I saw someone out of the blue. It was Jenny and also Sara. Well, the other Sara. “Hi Jenny. Oh hi Sara,” I said eyeing both the Sara/Sarah’s. The four differences of them are: 1. Sara has brown hair and Sarah has light brown and some blond hair. 2. Their names. 3. Sara is taller while Sarah is shorter. 4. Their costumes. Well five if you count their last names. “Hey Aria. Sarah came this time cool,” Said Jenny waving to Sarah, “This is Sara J. And this is Sarah S. Sara, meet Sarah,” “Oh well, hi,” stuttered Sara J. “Hi,” Said the other Sarah. In my opinion, they’re both shy. “You’re Medusa? Cool,” She said with no enthusiasm “Thanks. You look…um…like a cool—“ “She’s a penguin,” I whisper-talked to Sarah aka Medusa. “I knew that,” she whisper-talked back, “Penguin. Like a very cool penguin,”

No comments:

Post a Comment