Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Payce!

I was only in 4th grade. My day was going normal. My mom was pregnant with my brother, Payce. If it was a girl, her name would be Polly. Our mom told us that it would be a boy when she found out that she was pregnant. We were so happy for her! Now we went to school. Dyson stayed home, he wasn't feeling well. When I came off the bus, I started to walk home. I heard calls....,"Aria!" Dyson? No, how could it be Dyson? I turned around. There he was with my grandpa. I ran to the car and got in as quickly as possible. 
"So, how come you're picking us up?" I was curious to know.
"You'll see soon enough," our grandfather replied. 
He drove us for what seemed like forever but eventually, we got to or destination. Our destination was the hospital. We went inside and waited outside a room for a little while. 
The nurse finally let us in the room. Inside the room was our mom. She had covers up to her stomach and was breathing a little more than necessary.
"Hi sweetie, how was school?" She calmed down quickly. She now has a smile on her face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment