Monday, September 8, 2014

The Circus!

Yesterday, I went somewhere special. My mom told me that it was a surprise. It was a big surprise indeed! The surprise that I went to was a circus. I went to the UniverSoul Circus. It was a blast! The first acts had people with stilts. The people would walk and jump with the stilts on! Next we saw people limbo under fire that was a foot off of the ground! The circus was wild and crazy! We got to see people holding up umbrellas with their feet. I think they were Chinese because the speaker said that this was their first time in the USA! Someone held an umbrella with their mouth! (113 words)

In the second half of the circus we saw real tigers and elephants! The elephants didn't smell so nice. Dyson and I both got snow cones! We also saw motorcycles going around and around in a ring. First, there were two motorcycles. Then the number increased to four! It was amazing! Nobody even got hurt! There was a magic trick where a lady stepped inside a hoop and when the man pulled it up, she was in a different outfit! Once, she stepped inside a phone booth and when she stepped out, she was in a different costume! Dyson and I thought that there was a different person in the phone booth that looks like her. (116 words)

(I will publish pics later!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment