Monday, September 29, 2014

part of my family tree:

In science class today, we made a water chart for our family's daily water use. That made me think of my family. It is confusing how my family tree is sometimes. I hope to draw one out later. On my mom's side, I have 3 brothers and one sister. Dyson, Payce, Rylan and Nikia. 4 siblings on mom's side. I also have 2 grandparents, my grandma(mimi) and my grandpa(papi). I have 1 aunt and one uncle, Auntie Mill and Uncle J. I have a great grandmother and a great grandfather, Nina and Papa. And I have a stepdad, Donny.
On my dad's side: Grandma(grandma), grandpa and another grandma, an aunt(auntie wendy), step mom(Haley), and a brother(brody).
In total, I have 4 brothers, one sister, 5 grandparents, 2 aunts, 1 uncle, 2 great grandparents and 2 step parents.
I know I have more cousins, I just don't know all of their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment