Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The time when...

The time when...



Place

1. I rode the highest roller coaster  at cedar point.

2. At Claire's, I found my first bow!

3. I went to Texas with my family over summer vacation!

Person

1. On modern family, Alex brings bad luck!

2. Jordyn and I gave up meat for lent!

3. My youngest brother is Rylan

Thing

1. Payce likes to look in mirrors a lot!

2. In my classroom, we sit in ball chairs!

3. When I got my new phone, I was very excited!


Short Story: My brothers

If you didn't know about all of my brothers, you will shortly. 


#1:Dyson(10y). 

Dyson is the oldest little brother I have. He is kind and we have fights sometimes. We always forgive though. 


#2:Payce(3y). 

Payce is a baby who loves himself. Seriously...he poses at himself in the mirror and if you try to take his "Spotlight", he will slap you. He is very cute yet not innocent at all.... By the way, he is a flirt.


#3: Brody(5months).

Brody is a casual baby who is always trying to move. I think that he will crawl soon. He can sleep with a movie playing.


#4: Rylan(2months).

Rylan is my youngest brother and is a little Einstein! He will follow your finger if you move it in front of his face. I think we should show him the show. He has chubby cheeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment