Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween small moment

The cool air shocked me as I walked outside. We all got in the line. I was third in line. Amelia was first, Jordyn was second and Vivian and Megan were behind me. 
"Ready?" Megan said.
"I think so," Amelia put the blindfold on and grasped the bat. 
"Go!" We all yelled. You get three swings and then you get back in line. Amelia chipped the end.
"Jordyn's turn!" I yelled, louder than needed. Swish! She hit the air. 
"Strike one!" Vivian yelled.
"Shut up!" Jordyn yelled. We all knew she didn't mean it. Boom! She hit the end. 
"One piece of candy! Strike two!" Megan yelled. A piece of candy came out. Swish! She hit the air.
"Strike Three!" I yelled. She grabbed a piece of candy.
Swish! I missed. I grabbed the bat and hit the piƱata as hard as I could. Candy sprayed out as we all rushed to get good candy. I got a full bag of candy and rushed inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment