Friday, October 3, 2014

My sister! (Etc.)

I wrote about my brothers the other day. Now, I will write about my...sister!

My sister's name is Nikia(17y). She is the oldest of us all! Nikia is a very good artist! She once drew me a picture of my name and it is very nice! Nikia is my step sister because her dad is my step dad and she has a different mom than I do. 

It is cool that I have a step mom, a step dad, a mom and a dad. It is also cool that I have 5 siblings! 

This is Rylan:

I don't post lots of pictures of him because he doesn't smile much. He is starting to smile though. One time, I smiled and he smiled back! 

This is Payce:
Payce(unlike Ryan) smiles a lot! Unless you get him in a bad mood. He is almost always happy! He will smile if you play with him!

This is Brody:
I face time him to se him because he lives in Maryland with my dad. He smiles if you smile at him. He will follow your phone if you move it I front of his face!


I don't have pictures of Dyson because he doesn't let me take any......
You all know him(or are starting to) but if you don't:
Dyson is a sensitive person(like me) and he likes to swim and he likes his I pod. 

I don't have pictures of Nikia because she doesn't visit much. Her description is at the top! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment