Wednesday, October 22, 2014

House?(continued)

If you didn't catch the first version of house then click the link below:
http://ariamingo.blogspot.com/2014/10/house.html?m=1
___________________________________
The real question is, where is there to go? I honestly didn't know the answer to that trick question.
"We're going..," My mom started,"to have to move--"
"WHAT?" Dyson was in awe. He started to cry. I was devastated.
Last year, a dear friend of mine moved away. Her name was Amelia Zolman. A year before that, another dear friend of mine moved away. Her name was Anna(pronounced Ana). Sarah and I were very good friends of theirs. Sarah hasn't moved and I had hoped not to. 
"We aren't moving permanently. We're moving into a rental house," she said trying to calm Dyson down. 
"Really?" Dyson wiped away tears that sunk deep into his jacket.
"Yes," she said. I was glad with joy and I'm sure Dyson was too. 
___________________________________
To be continued?

No comments:

Post a Comment