Monday, September 29, 2014

The Force!

One day, I was on the bus with Dyson. We have to walk all the way down the street to get to our house. The snow fell and we had our heavy coats on to shield ourselves from the snow. In the winter, we have snow ball fights. 5 people other than me are on my street. That makes the snow ball fight fun! It is usually Dyson vs. Austin. I occasionally join in. In the end, we all laugh. Today's, it was only Jenny, John, Dyson and I who rode the bus. I saw my moms black GMC approaching us slowly. It was slightly covered in white snow. We got in the car and said hello to our mom and our baby brother, Payce. Payce's is two years old. His birthday was in September.(134 words)

Payce's is a musician. For his birthday, he got a microphone (toy) and a drum! Sometimes, he plays our piano! So today I taught him something...something from Star Wars . I've never watched Star Wars but...I've played Lego Star Wars. So I know that darth vador is Luke's father and all that. So doesn't darth vador say, "may the force be within you?" Well...I taught that to Payce's. Now he says: May da forc Be witin you!(79 words)

10 min total:
213 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment