Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dance and Swimm Classes

Today, I had ballet and Dyson had swimming. Dyson and I got into these after school classes because we were inspired. I was inspired because of someone on dancing with the stars who was dancing lyrical. As you may know, lyrical has ballet in it and most dances have ballet in it. I plan to do lyrical next year in 7th grade and then maybe another class, like jazz, in 8th. Or, I could spilt 7th grade between lyrical and jazz. Dyson was inspired to be a faster swimmer. I wonder if he will continue swimming in 7th and 8th grade too as I plan to continue dancing.
My mom and I were also talking about me being on: 1.)the 7th grade girls soccer team, 2.)the 7th grade girls volley ball team and 3.)the girls 7th grade track team. My says that this will help my college application because they will see that I am a hard worker and I am committed to working hard for the stuff I like. I can't wait until 7h grade. I am also excited to see who my 7th grade and 8thh grade teacher will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment