Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What day is it?

Today, I had a fun day. That is because it is March. And March is nice.


APRIL FOOLS.
It's APRIL FOOLS!!! I love this day of the year and I remember last year when Amelia(M) had a ring and she would ask: "would you like to see my ring?" And people would be like: "oh sure!" And then...




they would get squirted in the face! I fell for that trick and It was hilarious! I watched as so many people let their guard down because they must have thought: oh, it's just nice Amelia(M)! But they were wrong, she then squirted them.

THE END.

































Just kidding. APRIL FOOLS!
But seriously, this is the end...

































































































.




No comments:

Post a Comment