Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Trip to The Mall

Yesterday, I went to the mall with my dad and Dyson. This spring, I am spending most of it with my dad. I spent the first weekend of spring break with my mom. I also had to say an Easter speech. I don't like speaking in front of large crowds like that but my mom makes us do it EVERY YEAR!
So, yesterday at the mall, we went to Claire's. At Claire's, I got 3 bows. One mint green(my favorite color), one neon green and one neon blue. I am glad that I got them. Next, we went to my favorite pretzel place....Auntie Annie's! It was nice and I enjoyed the snack.
 Finally, it was time for the mall to close. Dyson was sad because we couldn't go to gamestop. My dad told him that we could go to target. We all like target in my family pretty much. When we arrived at target, we went strait to....the video game section, of course. He was deciding between Mario Party 10(Wii U), Kirby Teiple Delux(3ds) and Kirby And The Rainbow Curse(Wii U). In the end, he decided to get Mario Party 10. I think it was worth it.
When we arrived home, we, Dyson, my dad and I, played the game Dyson got. It was really fun but tricky. It has to do with how the player plays and a bit of luck. But we ALL had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment